Ref #: 28136
Functional Area: Technology
Employment type: Full Time
Location: Newport Beach
Experienced Required: 3 years
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Date published: 13-Feb-2020
Recruiter: Moore, Tammara
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.88 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 2,800 employees in 17 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world’s premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities.
You are interested in driving the design and implementation of a multi asset systematic trading platform and supporting the day-to-day operations. You will be part of a small team closely connected to the business and strategies. You will focus on ease of development, testing and deployment in a research heavy ecosystem. You will create capability to reproduce both results and post-trade analysis. Enable and stimulate re-use of quantitative expertise, model components and alpha.
- 3+ years of experience with systematic trading/low touch algorithmic execution
- Experience designing and developing solutions for electronic trading (including pricing, market making)
- Experience designing and building multi-tenant, multi-strategy trading platforms while allowing quantitative analysts to develop, test and productionalize trading strategies in an agile environment with strong controls and environment segregation
- Expertise in Python and desire to stay in a hands-on developer role
- Ability to engage platform users who are primarily functioning in a quantitative capacity. Ability to build constructive working relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders
- People management experience is a plus and Fixed Income trading experience is a decided advantage.
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and wellbeing of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office
Acumatica Marketing Lead
40,000 Per Year
B2B Sales Executive - Austin, TX
75,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnered with a Fortune 50 company and one of the global leaders in telecom. The client has a dynamic team of high performing executives operating out of the Omaha, Nebraska area. They are searching for entry to senior level sales execut
Software Engineer - SMA
140,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnering with a privately-held global asset management firm known for taking a forward-looking, data-driven analytical perspective to money management. They are looking to hire a Software Engineer who will join a team that is responsibl