SMBC – Loan Servicing Analyst, White Plains
The Loan Servicing Analyst will support an agented portfolio whereby SMBC is the Administrative, Collateral, and/or Depositary agent in the Agency Services Department in the Middle/Back Office. This role also supports a portfolio of loans, will read and interpret credit agreements, support software processes, and will communicate via telephone with a variety of audiences including customers, banks, and client executives.
This role requires an understanding of Loan IQ or similar loan system.
- Accurately process new drawdowns, paydowns, LC activities and fees for syndicated and bilateral deals.
- Provide our lending services to our customers and maintain accurate data
- Coordinate daily funding requirements with Treasury Desk for managed loan portfolio.
- Support Treasury Desk and its’ daily requirement to accurately manage its cash and funded positions.
- Complete coordination, review, and system (LIQ) input of assigned new deals and amendments
- Ensure banks books accurately reflect the intentions of the credit agreement and credit approval
- All past-due principal interest and fees are reported, followed up on, and ultimately collected
- Ensure all monies due and payable to the bank are collected and/or reconciled
- Complete assigned projects generally to address workflow or business-related matters
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in loan administration and managing bilateral and syndicated deals
- Highly organized approach in meeting job requirements
- Follows instructions very well; detail-oriented
- Team-oriented; willingness back-up and cross-train on all departmental functions
- Strong written and verbal communication; effective communication with external and internal customers
- Has experience interfacing with relationship managers, customers, and other related departments
- Strong knowledge of LIQ preferred, but not required
- Strong or expert knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Interpret credit agreements and related documentation
- Experienced in varieties of loan servicing including all aspects of funding
- Follow instructions very well; detail-oriented
- Understand all aspects of deal/loan administration functions and tasks
- Use of LIQ preferred, but not required, or like loan system
- Construct and amend bilateral and syndicated deal structures
- Trouble-shoot basic loan related functional problems/issues
Acumatica Marketing Lead
40,000 Per Year
B2B Sales Executive - Austin, TX
75,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnered with a Fortune 50 company and one of the global leaders in telecom. The client has a dynamic team of high performing executives operating out of the Omaha, Nebraska area. They are searching for entry to senior level sales execut
Software Engineer - SMA
140,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnering with a privately-held global asset management firm known for taking a forward-looking, data-driven analytical perspective to money management. They are looking to hire a Software Engineer who will join a team that is responsibl