Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Job Title: Loan Operations Analyst
Location: White Plains
US Corporate Loan and Operations is responsible for servicing a syndicated loan portfolio in which the bank is a participant. The Loan Operations Analyst services a portfolio of complex loan products. This is a strategic and transactional role that requires a high degree of expertise and frequently exercises operating discretion within established parameters in partnership with more experienced staff. This role will assist in the review and approval of administrators' work, support a syndicated portfolio whereby SMBC is a participant lender and support a portfolio of loans.
- Trains and cross trains, mentors and guides team on new processes/improvements pertaining to the department's functionality.
- Processes and approves new drawdowns, paydowns, Letters of Credit (L/C) activities and interest and fees for syndicated deals.
- Ensures all past due principal, interest and fees are reported, tracked, collected and/or reconciled.
- Coordinates daily funding requirements with Treasury Desk for managed loan portfolios.
- Troubleshoots loan related functional problems/issues and resolves problems or escalates as appropriate.
- Adheres to all applicable internal and external regulatory policies and procedures.
- 3-5 years of comparable or relevant experience.
- Experience managing complex loan portfolios in a financial institution is preferred.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics or comparable discipline is a plus.
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, Lotus Notes, Loan IQ.
- Interpret credit agreements and related documentation.
- Experienced in varieties of loan servicing including all aspects of funding.
- Manage a syndicated deal portfolio.
- Follow instructions very well; detail-oriented and takes initiative.
- Understand all aspects of deal/loan administration functions and tasks.
- Use of LIQ preferred (or similar loan system) but not required.
- Construct and amend syndicated deal structures.
- Troubleshoot basic loan related functional problems/issues.
Acumatica Marketing Lead
40,000 Per Year
B2B Sales Executive - Austin, TX
75,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnered with a Fortune 50 company and one of the global leaders in telecom. The client has a dynamic team of high performing executives operating out of the Omaha, Nebraska area. They are searching for entry to senior level sales execut
Software Engineer - SMA
140,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnering with a privately-held global asset management firm known for taking a forward-looking, data-driven analytical perspective to money management. They are looking to hire a Software Engineer who will join a team that is responsibl