twentyAI have partnered with a Global Financial Services Firm who are looking for a Product Manager with deep OTC derivatives experience to focus on development and roll out of new and enhanced analytics, workflow and data products and services for the firm.
Involves strong collaboration with Members, Clients and Vendors especially the product and risk management teams, designing new products and services.
The role involves working closely with sales, delivery and technology teams to build, launch and drive adoption of digital product solutions.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Manage DPG product activities with a specialism in analytics and collaborates with a range of stakeholders to ensure successful delivery
- Contribute to the development of and executes a long-term product development strategy that reflects the latest industry developments to deliver new products/services against set goals and revenue targets
- Works with colleagues at a senior level across the organisation to determine product development requirements, advocating new ideas/proposals
- Leads technical demos, client pitches, design workshops and acts as a consultant for external stakeholders, advising on the functionality and specifications of products and services in the context of their business
- Maintains a deep understanding of industry best practice, the vendor universe and the changing commercial and regulatory environment along with the implications
- Ensures smooth transition from “product development” to “run“, along with continual product ownership from both customer adoption and product refinement
- 5-10 years experience in bank or buyside firm with focus on OTC derivatives
- Product Development experience at a market infrastructure service provider or risk and analytics vendor would also be considered
- Strong understanding of industry wide analytics, workflow and data offerings and tools
- Knowledge of post trade services such as compression and margin optimisation are desired
- Proven go to market launch and product/service marketing experience