IT Support Analyst, CDSClear
CDSClear is responsible for clearing Credit Default Swaps on European and US indices and Single Names for the members and clients currently registered for the service with LCH. Recent innovation has also seen the introduction of the clearing of options.
The Service is one of the fastest growing streams in LCH business lines and is looking to build on recent successes to further increase market share, in both European and US markets, as well as increasing the type of products offered for clearing through the service.
The CDSClear IT team develops, tests and supports the technology for the CDSClear service. The systems enable CDSClear to complete overnight margin calculations for members, novate intraday trades, run trade simulation requests and provide reports to members and regulators.
The role is for a Support Analyst to join the CDSClear IT Support. The individual filling this role will be a business focused problem solver with a desire to learn and closely partner with highly engaged production Risk and Operations teams to maintain the smooth running of critical Financial Services Market infrastructure.
The role will be based in Paris. Strong verbal and written English skills are required.
- Level 1 and 2 IT support for the CDSClear business including hands on support of the in-house developed trade management and risk systems.
- Execution of standard team procedures before, during and after the daily clearing session in order to meet the service levels required by LCH Members and Clients in both Production and Member Test environments.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, business analysts, development and test teams to progress the CDSClear project agenda.
- Out of hours support following a predefined rota.
- Implementation of tactical scripts and solutions to address urgent issues.
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- Strong technical problem solving skills.
- Unix skills suitable for scripting, deploying software, managing storage and analysis of log files.
- SQL skills suitable to data analysis and problem solving.
- Desire to automate manual tasks in order to improve efficiency.
- Strong understanding of control environment applicable in the regulated Financial Services industry covering key market infrastructure as well as the different controls applied to development, test and production environments.
- Awareness of ITIL standards and process.
- Structured approach to working and following process.
- Awareness of OTC derivative trade life-cycle and typical issues which will affect batch and intraday trade processing and risk systems.
- Proactive and clear communicator who will demonstrate initiative and escalate issues quickly when required.
- Strong verbal and written French and English skills.
- Credit derivative knowledge relevant to trade life cycle and risk management.
- Familiarity with Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management tools such as Remedy
- Some experience of coding scripts in a Unix environment and programming in a language such as Java
About the London Stock Exchange Group
LSEG’s vision is to be the most trusted expert in global financial markets. This is achieved through leading the world in providing access to capital, helping customers optimise capital resources and promoting trusted and transparent environments and services for investment.
LSEG is a diversified international exchange Group that sits at the heart of the world's financial community. The Group operates through four key business divisions: Capital Markets (broad range of international equity, bond and derivatives markets); Post Trade (post trade and risk management services); Global Technology Services (high performance trading platforms and capital markets software); and Information Services (real-time and reference data products).
LSEG prides itself on operating a neutral, trusted, well-regulated and systemically important market infrastructure and does this within a fast paced, real-time and highly regulated environment. The Group is accountable to its shareholders, clients, regulators and the societies in which it operates and the Group Values and Behaviours underpin how the Group meets those accountabilities.
Acumatica Marketing Lead
40,000 Per Year
B2B Sales Executive - Austin, TX
75,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnered with a Fortune 50 company and one of the global leaders in telecom. The client has a dynamic team of high performing executives operating out of the Omaha, Nebraska area. They are searching for entry to senior level sales execut
Software Engineer - SMA
140,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnering with a privately-held global asset management firm known for taking a forward-looking, data-driven analytical perspective to money management. They are looking to hire a Software Engineer who will join a team that is responsibl