The company I'm representing is looking for a highly-driven solution architect with knowledge of the Salesforce data model to join the Salesforce team. In this role, you will work with stakeholders and technical delivery teams to design and maintain solutions for the Salesforce Lightning platform and its internally connected clouds. You will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing Salesforce solutions to improve the service experience for our members. Strong technical acumen and process orientation are key qualities for this role. Familiarity with the Service, Experience and Marketing Clouds is preferred.
If you have a portfolio that you’d like to share with us with details on solutions you’ve assisted with in the past, please attach it to your submission or email it to Ebony Martin at email@example.com.
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, computer science, business or similar field.
- A minimum of 5+ years of Salesforce implementation experience.
- Salesforce Application Architect or System Architect certification.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning configuration, including creation and maintenance of objects, fields, processes, workflow and validation rules, and security controls.
- Experience leading or and scoping projects using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Expert level understanding of Salesforce products including Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds, as well as the Force.com platform.
- Expert level experience defining Salesforce system architecture and identifying gaps between current and desired end-states.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with ESB and ETL integration tools.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – especially Excel.
- Experience with release management, source control and deployment concepts such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Git and DevOps in a Salesforce environment.
- Strong self-motivation, multitasking skills and the ability to work independently in an unstructured environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including conducting user interviews and developing PowerPoint presentations.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated track record of defining business requirements, writing user stories and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements and transform them into system requirements with a strong attention to detail.
- Translate business requirements into functional design specifications for development.
- Work with service and community manager to maintain backlog of features and epics.
- Guide and mentor administrators and developers and communicate closely with the rest of the Salesforce team, the IT team and internal stakeholders.
- Act as knowledge translator between internal users and technical team members.
- Participate in and periodically hold daily standups and planning/ sync meetings.
- Work with colleagues and IT team to estimate preliminary feature sizes and the prioritization of features to be delivered to the internal steering committee for approval.
- Ensure that the Salesforce platform and suite of connected clouds meet the defined expectations of the organization, including functional and non-functional requirements.
- Identify technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches.
- Participate and engage in vendor meetings and maintain accurate and detailed notes and documentation on current vs. planned future state of solutions.
- Work with enterprise architect and program architect to design a requirements gathering and release management application that satisfies the needs of cross-functional teams.
- Review and provide feedback on detailed technical designs.
- Work with internal teams to ensure testing and documentation are created or updated in accordance with organizational standards.
- Conduct vendor analysis and work with UX designer on proof-of-concepts for new Salesforce solutions.
- Assist with training internal staff on Salesforce administration and development.
- Assist with day-to-day user support and basic IT troubleshooting as needed.
- Maintain user roles, security and profiles in Salesforce Lightning as needed.
- Monitor and report on issues, system configuration and maintenance processes.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards according to user and project requirements.
- Ensure administrators are gathering accurate feedback and requirements from users so the Salesforce team can identify and categorize necessary solution modifications.
- Own and monitor adoption and usage metrics for the Salesforce Lightning platform.
- Assist in the creation of organization-wide protocols for proper use of Salesforce.
- Work with IT team to maintain integrations with on-site and cloud-based platforms.
- Work with support vendors to troubleshoot and apply new features, upgrades and patches.
Additional preferred skills:
- Experience in information technology or computer science is a plus
- Experience as a Salesforce certified developer is a plus
- Experience working with AS400 or other enterprise level platforms is a plus
- PMP or agile methodology certification is a plus
Acumatica Marketing Lead
40,000 Per Year
B2B Sales Executive - Austin, TX
75,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnered with a Fortune 50 company and one of the global leaders in telecom. The client has a dynamic team of high performing executives operating out of the Omaha, Nebraska area. They are searching for entry to senior level sales execut
Software Engineer - SMA
140,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnering with a privately-held global asset management firm known for taking a forward-looking, data-driven analytical perspective to money management. They are looking to hire a Software Engineer who will join a team that is responsibl