SMBC – Loan Servicing Associate, White Plains
Agency and Special Product Services is a part of the Loans unit within our Business Control function and is responsible for operations of all documentation, funding, processing, accounting, and servicing of an agented and bilateral commercial loan portfolio.
This role supports, guides and directs the team's specialists and administrators. This is a tactical and transactional role with a broad range of responsibilities related to the department and the bank's objectives. This role also follows established guidelines to identify problems and frequently applies subject matter expertise to resolve problems and issues.
- Trains and coach staff; provides daily performance feedback and technical expertise.
- Assists loan specialists to ensure loan servicing are accurate and approved.
- Manages end-to-end workflow; prioritizes team tasks in accordance with departmental objectives.
- Generates reports to monitor and track department activity; verifies reports for data integrity.
- Manages and leads new business and product initiatives as assigned.
- Liaises with technology partners in the project management and implementation of upgrades, maintenance, system testing or new applications.
- Adheres to all applicable internal and external regulatory polices and procedures.
- Participates in Disaster Recovery exercises to ensure smooth recovery of applications in the event of unplanned business disruption.
- 5 to 7+ years of comparable or relevant experience.
- Experience in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, LoanIQ.
- Experience managing a team of loan specialists in a banking or financial institution.
- Advanced ability to interpret credit agreements and related documentation.
- Advanced understanding of all aspects of loan or deal administration functions (including all aspects of funding).
- Functional experience managing processes and projects across multiple business and technical areas.
- Broad experience with collateral agency, depository agency, subscription deals, project financing, real estate loan products, construction loan, lease financing and other products serviced by the bank.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Keen ability to work with a diverse cultural organization across the Americas, Asia and Europe.
- Ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track activities.
- Customer focused team player with expert verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Interpret credit agreements and related documentation
- Experienced in varieties of loan servicing including all aspects of funding
- Follow instructions very well; detail-oriented
- Understand all aspects of deal/loan administration functions and tasks
- Use of LIQ preferred, but not required, or like loan system
- Understanding of bilateral and syndicated deal structures
- Trouble-shoot basic loan related functional problems/issues
Availability for weekday evenings, overnight and weekend on-call schedules required to support critical operations.
Acumatica Marketing Lead
40,000 Per Year
B2B Sales Executive - Austin, TX
75,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnered with a Fortune 50 company and one of the global leaders in telecom. The client has a dynamic team of high performing executives operating out of the Omaha, Nebraska area. They are searching for entry to senior level sales execut
Software Engineer - SMA
140,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnering with a privately-held global asset management firm known for taking a forward-looking, data-driven analytical perspective to money management. They are looking to hire a Software Engineer who will join a team that is responsibl