Software Engineer, Web Platform
What do we do?
Teachers Pay Teachers is a community of millions of educators who come together to share their work, their insights, and their inspiration with one another. We are the world’s first and largest open marketplace where teachers share, sell, and buy original educational resources.
The New York Times called the phenomenon we lead “A Sharing Economy Where Teachers Win”.
With over 2/3 of US teachers using the site (approximately 3.0M teachers in the US and over 4.0M internationally), we are seeking engineers who are passionate about hyper growth and love solving complex problems.
The Web Platform Team is responsible for designing and building the front-end infrastructure that serves the TpT marketplace. Engineers on the Web Platform Team must work across products and ensure the platform is scalable, robust, and easy-to-use.
As a Front-end Software Engineer at TpT, you will build the front-end infrastructure that supports all product development. You will play an important role in helping us migrate away from our legacy stack to React and NodeJS, backed by GraphQL and Elixir API.
Qualities for a successful candidate:
- 5+ years of front-end development experience
- Experience with tuning front-end performance and delivery
- Experience with unit, integration and end-to-end testing
- Have well-formed opinions on quality, maintainability, and scalability of technical systems
- Interest in working in a fast paced tech and product oriented company
- Be endlessly curious
- Taking an iterative approach to improvement – favoring data over hunches (and yet hunches over unambitious options)
Extra Points for:
- React + Flux and NodeJS experience strongly preferred, and server-side-rendering is a big plus
- Experience with service oriented architectures
- OSS Contributor
- Knowledge of Marketplaces, or Ed-Tech
- Ability to mentor and guide colleagues
- Computer Science degree is a plus
Acumatica Marketing Lead
40,000 Per Year
B2B Sales Executive - Austin, TX
75,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnered with a Fortune 50 company and one of the global leaders in telecom. The client has a dynamic team of high performing executives operating out of the Omaha, Nebraska area. They are searching for entry to senior level sales execut
Software Engineer - SMA
140,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnering with a privately-held global asset management firm known for taking a forward-looking, data-driven analytical perspective to money management. They are looking to hire a Software Engineer who will join a team that is responsibl