About Digital Asset
Digital Asset is among the fastest growing, most recognized fin-tech startups globally and is the market leader in developing distributed ledger technology applied to the market infrastructure and financial services sector. Backed by leading financial institutions, infrastructure providers and financial software providers, the company is delivering enterprise-grade solutions for post-trade services.
Digital Asset applies a rigorous customer-driven approach to deliver on our vision for a better global financial system, enabled by distributed ledger technology.
- Our culture is "all-in" and rewards collaboration, integrity and excellence.
- We value each other, what we do for our clients and how we do it.
- Our mission is delivering breakthrough distributed ledger solutions.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others are yet to contemplate and are driven by the opportunity to have impact, the following opportunity may be right for you.
As part of Digital Asset’s globally distributed Engineering team, software engineers bring experience and expertise building commercial, mission critical, enterprise grade software. We are drawn to passionate Software Engineers who work closely with Product and Business Development teams to deliver production quality features and functionality at pace. You will be a part of a team of top notch technical professionals developing complex systems at scale and with a focus on sustained operational excellence. The successful candidate is adept at working effectively and collaboratively with distributed partner teams located across multiple time zones.
- Design and develop high quality code efficiently and at pace, using functional and non-functional languages, across our platform and applications development teams.
- Contribute to the development of cutting-edge distributed ledger technology innovations that will be deployed with some of the world’s most consequential institutional players across industry sectors.
- Develop and refine feature specifications and deliver high-quality software components and end user experiences within an Agile development environment.
- Ideally, 10+ years experience as a software engineer, working in a globally distributed development environment.
- Proven history of delivering high-quality, increasingly complex, commercial software products to a global market.
- Minimum of 5 years software development experience delivering mission-critical technology to the enterprise software market using Agile methodologies.
- Strong command of distributed systems development.
- Deep understanding of secure coding practices.
- Experience with recovery-oriented computing techniques to develop systems that detect and gracefully recover from system failure.
- Advanced understanding of high-performance and high-availability coding techniques.
- Experience developing software targeting Linux and Windows environments, including an adept ability to incorporate open source software as appropriate.
- Polyglot with a strong command of at least 3 functional and/or non-functional programming languages, including but not limited to, Java, Scala, F#, OCaml, Clojure and Haskell.
- Continuous learning mindset and learning of new programming language paradigms
- Strong programming fundamentals (data structures and algorithm design)
- Strong engineering fundamentals (testing, code reviews, code structure, readable and maintainable code)
- Strong commercial orientation with a deep passion for customer-driven design and development throughout the SDLC.
- Collaborative approach that factors and embraces and insists upon diverse perspectives as a strategic imperative.
- Open, strong communicator who communicates effectively across groups, locations and cultures, in-person and virtually.
- A natural leader who builds productive and effective relationships across the organization.
- Continuous growth mindset with strong disposition toward innovation and intrapreneurial ways of working.
- Courage of convictions with a high degree of humility. Embraces constructive feedback and is resilient.
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science, or related discipline.
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a powerful team of financial services and technology innovators from cross sector startups and enterprise.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact HR@digitalasset.com.
Acumatica Marketing Lead
40,000 Per Year
B2B Sales Executive - Austin, TX
75,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnered with a Fortune 50 company and one of the global leaders in telecom. The client has a dynamic team of high performing executives operating out of the Omaha, Nebraska area. They are searching for entry to senior level sales execut
Software Engineer - SMA
140,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnering with a privately-held global asset management firm known for taking a forward-looking, data-driven analytical perspective to money management. They are looking to hire a Software Engineer who will join a team that is responsibl