Software Development Manager– Commodities Trading Firm – London
This is permanent position, paying up to £130,000.
twentyAI have partnered with a leading commodities trading firm who are seeking an experienced Software Development Manager/ Architect to come and join their team in London permanently. The firm is currently undertaking a massive transformational IT initiative to drive and develop its IT infrastructure into the future. Within this role, you will be identifying the required technologies needed for their digital projects across big data, Algo and cloud infrastructure. The successful candidate will have experience working in a trading organisation, developing bespoke solutions for ETRM, Big data and Cloud platforms.
- Working closely with IT Management Team to define and implement the technical architecture.
- Leading a team of developers and distributing work to them
- Identifying the new and up-to-date technologies to implement infrastructure change.
- Develop software solutions for ETRM trading platform using .Net, C#, SQL.
- Anticipating problems and developing possible solutions.
- Experience working within a commodities trading environment
- In-depth experience working in agile environment
- Proven coding experience on C#, .Net, SQL, Big data platforms and AWS/Azure/GCP
- Deep understanding of C/ETRM system, Openlink Endur is desirable.
- Algo Trading and Front Office development exposure
- Big data solution implementation required
- Cloud implementation is essential.