SMB ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The SMB Account Executive is responsible for selling fiber based internet/managed services/mobility/cable packages, specializing in the small to medium size business segments of the marketplace.
- Sell Internet, Phone, TV and Managed Services to small and medium size businesses (SMB) with the primary focus on acquiring new customers as well as selling additional products and services to existing customers.
- Work all strategically assigned leads on a monthly basis.
- Achieve all performance to goal objectives and monthly quota targets.
- Accurately disposition all assigned leads to track and maintain sales activities and efforts in company database in a timely manner.
- Identify additional opportunities for revenue growth while working in assigned territory and refer opportunities beyond SMB scope to appropriate sales channels.
- Submit clean and complete sales orders.
- Understand all relevant products and services and be able to communicate and match these to potential customers’ needs.
- Keep up to date on all competitor’s products, services, pricing and promotions.
- Attend and participate in all sales meetings, training sessions and workshops required by management.
- Responsible for meeting Company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed as well as performing these duties in compliance with all Company guidelines, values, procedures and/or policies.
- $100,000+ income potential through Base pay + Uncapped Commission pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance available on your first day!
- Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
- Sales Incentive and Bonus programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Significantly discounted TV/Internet/Phone employee product benefit
- 401(k) with company matched funds
- Top-notch paid training
- Previous Business to Business / outside sales / cold calling sales experience with emphasis on new customer acquisition preferred
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Computer skills including Windows-based applications and salesforce.com
- Strong people and relationship management skills
- Valid driver’s license and driving record within Company standards
Acumatica Marketing Lead
40,000 Per Year
B2B Sales Executive - Austin, TX
75,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnered with a Fortune 50 company and one of the global leaders in telecom. The client has a dynamic team of high performing executives operating out of the Omaha, Nebraska area. They are searching for entry to senior level sales execut
Software Engineer - SMA
140,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnering with a privately-held global asset management firm known for taking a forward-looking, data-driven analytical perspective to money management. They are looking to hire a Software Engineer who will join a team that is responsibl