We are seeking a talented data specialist with strong technical skills to join our highly motivated and innovative Data Engineering team, your efforts will be critical to the success of Two Sigma’s global trading businesses. You will be responsible for the following:
- Curate massive amounts of data for thousands of different tradable instruments, including stocks, bonds, futures, contracts, commodities, and more;
- Perform manual steps and develop programs and processes to ensure the completeness and integrity of financial reference datasets;
- Collaborate with team members to design and develop reliable data pipelines that produce high quality datasets;
- Help drive continuous improvements to data quality procedures and a consistent approach to how data quality is measured, monitored and reported;
- Create systematic and automated processes and tools that allow the team to scale and rapidly onboard new datasets;
- Be part of a team to support the data used by production trading algorithms.
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record, which includes university coursework in programming and computing systems
- 3+ years of professional experience in an environment that prioritized data quality
- Experience in UNIX/LINUX and Windows environments.
- An understanding of the software development process and strong general experience with hands-on coding in a professional environment. Prior Python experience is required.
- ETL experience is a strong plus.
- Experience with SQL and working with a relational database system, such as Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proven problem-solving and analytical abilities including pattern detection, root cause analysis, and issue resolution
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work in an evolving and fast-paced environment and adjust to multiple priorities and timelines
- While financial industry experience is a plus, we are open-minded in our search for critical thinkers who are passionate about technology and data.
- Experience with Java
- An understanding of how to design and develop effective data quality tests and measures
- Relevant experience in data operations, with proven process improvement skills
- Experience documenting business processes and workflows
Acumatica Marketing Lead
40,000 Per Year
B2B Sales Executive - Austin, TX
75,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnered with a Fortune 50 company and one of the global leaders in telecom. The client has a dynamic team of high performing executives operating out of the Omaha, Nebraska area. They are searching for entry to senior level sales execut
Software Engineer - SMA
140,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnering with a privately-held global asset management firm known for taking a forward-looking, data-driven analytical perspective to money management. They are looking to hire a Software Engineer who will join a team that is responsibl