A leading UK Investment Manager who are one of the leading providers of Wealth Management are seeking an experienced 2nd Line Operational Risk professional for a 12 month FTC.
- Support with developing a risk awareness culture throughout the business
- Drive regulatory improvements to Operational Risk policies and procedures
- Analyse potential Operational Risk issues and support the business with improving operational efficiency
- Develop the risk management and policy management frameworks
- Support with Operational Risk Scenario analysis as part of their Internal Capital Adequacy process
- Attend and take minutes in forums and committees
- Operational Risk experience within Financial Services, ideally within Investment Management
- CISI or ICA qualification
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of the impact on Operational Risk across the wider business
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at twentyAI.
twentyAI's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.