twentyAI is partnering with one of the fastest growing banks in the United States to hire multiple experienced Professional Loan Portfolio Specialists to process approved individual loans, track documentation, and ensure the loan file reconciles with program terms. Our client is consistently recognized for their remarkable culture and stellar benefits!
The ideal candidate would be analytical, flexible, organized, detail-oriented, and have strong time-management skills.
- Manage assigned professional loan program amendments, ensuring all required documentation is obtained and the file is complete. Process relationship-based pricing letters and update UCCs as needed.
- Monitor, update and prepare critical reports; acting or escalating as needed.
- Utilize procedural guides, checklists, and other resources to process and support Professional Loan closings efficiently and accurately.
- Cultivate strong and positive working relationships with partners to maintain extraordinary internal and external client service. Partners include: Sales, Preferred Banking, Credit Administration, Executive Loan Committee, Loan Servicing, Legal, Deposit, etc.
- Partner with Loan Administration team and other PLP stakeholders to manage the Professional Loan Program inbox, responding to inquiries accurately and within SLA.
- Actively participate in continuous process improvement by generating suggestions and participating in problem solving activities.
- Work cross functionally to resolve issues while documenting and communicating lessons learned and best practices.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or finance.
- 1-2 years’ banking/lending experience preferred.
- Excellent overall computer skills with advanced familiarity in Excel (Vlookups/pivot-tables/hot-keys), Word (mail-mergers), and MS Access preferred.
- Ability to review and analyze data reports and manuals.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, via telephone and in person.
60,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnering with one of the fastest growing investment firms in the United States to hire multiple experienced Portfolio Administrators to perform accounting, reconciliation, and reporting within their dynamic and growing team! The client