Principal Applications Architect
at WorkMarket (View all jobs)
New York, New York
WorkMarket is an ADP company that operates independently to build SaaS platform that provides full workforce lifecycle management. We call it “Work OS”–work automation software that allows companies to automate and scale their agile workforce from W2 employees, contractors, staffing firms, and freelance/1099 workers by extending the platform capabilities or integrating their existing IT solutions to the platform.
For more about us, please refer to https://www.workmarket.com/about-us
Why you should join us?
We believe in bringing talented people (like you!) to the team and experience the incredible level of growth together. Many of us here (in New York, Boston and Toronto!) are here because we believe in the mission that we can build world class platform that can handle freelancer data at scale and with strong security for our customers. If you are a type of person who likes to get your hands dirty but also wants to participate in architecture or product strategy conversation, WorkMarket offers very unique still startup mode experience where you have a lot of opportunities to get involved.
Check out our engineering blog.
We developed a progressive web application based on our “Single Page App” Architecture, aka “SPA”, on top of domain driven API-first platform. Our back-end is a Java based Microservice distributed architecture.
Our primary stacks are:
- Architecture: API Driven Microservice
- Frontend: React, Redux, Swagger
- Backend: Java 8, Spring boot, Netflix OSS, Solr, Kafka, Zuul
- Build: Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, Gradle
- Infrastructure: AWS, Consul, Nomad, TerraForm, Vault, Salt, MySQL/RDS
We are looking for an experienced Architect who can deliver high quality, high value software and platform to our customers through strong innovation, operation, analytics and communication. As an (application) architect, you will be setting guideline on how to design, implement and operate at both the platform and architecture level as well as the code level for continuous improvements and delivery. You will be asked to develop a solid understanding of our business domain, product understanding and deep technical knowledge to deliver the solution that the engineering team can utilize based on our API first / Microservice based architecture.
Things You’ll Do
- Work across the engineering and product organizations to define and improve our application architecture
- Define and execute our process for engineers to design, deploy, and operate software at scale including settings standards for code and documentation to ensure quality and velocity
- Collaborate with tech leads to coordinate sequencing and execution of complex projects including both new features and architecture improvements
- Mentor and guide feature teams to build and integrate new and existing microservices
- Teach and mentor other developers
Acumatica Marketing Lead
40,000 Per Year
B2B Sales Executive - Austin, TX
75,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnered with a Fortune 50 company and one of the global leaders in telecom. The client has a dynamic team of high performing executives operating out of the Omaha, Nebraska area. They are searching for entry to senior level sales execut
Software Engineer - SMA
140,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnering with a privately-held global asset management firm known for taking a forward-looking, data-driven analytical perspective to money management. They are looking to hire a Software Engineer who will join a team that is responsibl