The ideal candidates would be precise, organized, and highly accountable professionals with a background in finance, preferably in the corporate trusts or investing sectors.
- Ensure transaction/position integrity in clients records via Advent APX system. Check against client custodial records and also Charles River for relevant reference data.
- Prepare and distribute all month-end accounting and performance statements, per client specific instructions.
- Oversee necessary steps for other operational activities over an accounts lifestyle, such as contributions or withdrawals.
- Provide customer support by quickly responding to a high volume of time sensitive questions and requests.
- Communicate up and across managers and teams to ensure Portfolio integrity and customer service quality is maintained.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in accounting, finance, or business.
- 2-5+ years of back/middle office financial experience.
- Direct experience with a portfolio accounting system, Advent experience desired.
- Excellent overall computer skills with familiarity with Bloomberg, Charles River, and Salesforce desired, but not required.
- Excel Proficiency required.
Professional Loan Portfolio Specialist
65,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnering with one of the fastest growing banks in the United States to hire multiple experienced Professional Loan Portfolio Specialists to process approved individual loans, track documentation, and ensure the loan file reconciles with