twentyAI is partnering with one of the fastest growing banks in the United States to hire experienced compensation / human resources professionals with a background in finance. The ideal candidate would have a bachelors degree in finance, human resources, or accounting and at least three years of compensation management experience in the banking or financial services industry.
What you’ll be doing as a Compensation Lead:
Our client is committed to growing and protecting their organizations culture by attracting, retaining and supporting their most valuable resource: people.
The Compensation Lead will be a driving force in our clients efforts to enhance their overall compensation and talent management processes. This role will administer, maintain and provide analytical/consultative support for broad-based compensation plans at one of the fastest growing banks in the United States. The ideal candidate would have excellent analytical and communication skills alongside relevant compensation and human resources experience.
What you'll do as a Compensation Lead:
- Assist in the development, implementation, administration, and evaluation of strategies, plans, programs, and procedures designed to provide for equitable and competitive employee compensation
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partners to evaluate jobs and structure new hire and promotion offers
- Assist in developing and maintaining the bank’s job architecture and salary structures
- Act as a high-level Lead with client groups on compensation challenges such as job evaluation, job profile structuring, compensation analyses, and total compensation reviews
- Promote change management and support cultural transformation as the business shifts HRIS systems to Workday
- Lead Workday compensation system enhancements in partnership with HR Technology
- Design and build compensation metrics, reports, and tools to inform compensation program decisions and forecast, report, and/or analyze compensation business outcomes
- Implement and execute effective controls to ensure integrity of incentive payments with utmost attention to detail
You could be a great fit if you have:
- A BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Human Resources or equivalent work/practical experience
- Three to five years of experience in Compensation, preferably in financial services
- Experience enhancing and/or implementing compensation systems and reporting tools—preferably in Workday
- Advanced reporting, analytical and data modeling skills
- The ability to present complex models in a simple and clear manner
- Proven sense of autonomy to own relationships and drive work independently
If this opportunity interests you, please feel free to apply! Alternatively, you can reach out to our Finance specialist, Connor Hoy, who would be delighted to discuss your experience and the opportunity in detail to see if it would be a good fit.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Professional Loan Portfolio Specialist
65,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnering with one of the fastest growing banks in the United States to hire multiple experienced Professional Loan Portfolio Specialists to process approved individual loans, track documentation, and ensure the loan file reconciles with
60,000 Per Year
twentyAI is partnering with one of the fastest growing investment firms in the United States to hire multiple experienced Portfolio Administrators to perform accounting, reconciliation, and reporting within their dynamic and growing team! The client